This pie has stuffing made from home made apple puree. It is delicious, juicy and easy to make.
- 1 whole egg
- 300 g of white flour
- 200 g of butter (soft)
- 100 g of brown sugar
- zest of one lime
- one pinch of salt
- 600 – 700 ml of apple puree
- Put all ingredients for dough together and mix it in a bowl to create smooth dough.
- Let it rest in a fridge for approx. 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into a two parts, approximately 2/3 and 1/3
- Into a greased baking tray arrange 2/3 of dough than place the filling on it.
- Form a net from another 1/3 of dough.
- Preheat oven to 150 ºC.
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 150ºC or until the dough is light brown.