For 2. Sweet and healthy dessert.
- 2 medium size apples (whichever you like)
- 1 vanilla sugar (7,5 g)
- 2 small spoons of honey (whichever you like)
- 1 small spoon of ground cinnamon
- 4 small spoons of butter
- Remove a core of the apple(hollowing out an apple), but save a meat and hat of the apple
- Cut the meat into a small pieces and add vanilla sugar, honey and cinnamon
- Put a small piece of butter at the
bottom of apple, fill it and puta hat at the top
- Melt the rest of the butter and spread apple with it
- Bake approximate for 30 minutes at 180 degrees celsius
- Last 5 minutes bake on grill
Funny appetizer before starting a diner or party.
- 4 dcl of vodka (whichever)
- 5 dcl of orange juice (whichever)
- 7 medium oranges
- 4 packs of jello powder (4 x 10 g)
- Cut oranges in half and scrape out the pulp right down to the white pith.
- Prepare jello (use directions on pack)
- Put orange juice to the bowl and heat it (do not boil), add jello and stir until jello crystals have dissolved.
- Then pour in vodka. Mix it all together.
- Pour the mixture into oranges halfs and put them into fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Cut oranges and serve.